A GLIMPSE INTO THE ADVENTURE THAT IS OUR LIFE TOGETHER.
So pretty! I love when towns aren't equipped to handle the snow and everything shuts down. So fun!
Isn't it just so beautiful! Hope you have enjoyed your time off together. Last winter it looked like that all of the time.. LOve it!!
Okay, you are pretty stinkin' CUTE...
Great pics and want to give you a shout out on Lauren and Carolyn love day! I know that it is today because it is marked on my calender, not to be confused with Lincoln and Carolyn love day.......And Human Target reeks of awesomeness by the way!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So pretty! I love when towns aren't equipped to handle the snow and everything shuts down. So fun!
Isn't it just so beautiful! Hope you have enjoyed your time off together. Last winter it looked like that all of the time.. LOve it!!
Okay, you are pretty stinkin' CUTE...
Great pics and want to give you a shout out on Lauren and Carolyn love day! I know that it is today because it is marked on my calender, not to be confused with Lincoln and Carolyn love day.......And Human Target reeks of awesomeness by the way!
Post a Comment